EcoLand Institute, Inc. (ELI) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization of multi-disciplinary experts responding to complex community challenges with the future in mind.
ELI focuses on enabling integration of critical systems and skills for sustainable prosperity.
We accomplish our mission by rethinking today's challenges to develop and validate readily implementable models.
We connect the dots - uncovering interactions between and among critical systems to recognize the patterns that work.
We extend learning - integrating up-learning in our own activities, with our partners, and in our student and workforce programs.
Our global experts continuously analyze critical trends, identify new elements for improvement and validate them in a real-world setting for Future Readiness.
Executive Director, Critical Systems
Business and Leagal
Advanced Analytic & Human Capital
1. Future Readiness
2. Community Development
Unlocking Millennial Potential
3. Learning Ecosystem
Future Work Skills Development
Community as a Campus
4. Architecture and Planning
Context Appropriate Architecture
5. Advanced Technology and Systems Engineering
Broadband Connectivity and Cloud Computing
Systems Architecture and Integration
7. Landscape Architecture and Soil Scientists
8. Medical and Wellness
9. Advanced Measurements, Analytics and Reporting, including Big data.
10. Human-centered Design and Commercialization
Director, Extended Learning Initiatives
Director, Timeless Communities
1. Our passion for positive impact; creating new fields of study to improve human life and protect nature
2. Our human-centered methodology and framework for critical systems and skills integration
3. Our ability to create independent, safe and trusted collaborative environment for rethinking and better decision making
4. Our ability to engage and unlock younger generations' potentials for future readiness
5. Our network of global experts
Director, Human Experiences